Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Rowbottom P27

Nika came out for a visit and to roughhouse.


Octavia is inserting a gem into a watcher relic.


Now who shall we use it on ... many days later and I still haven't used it because I forgot all about it so I think I will be having Regina use it when she takes over.


Dang firebugs!


With all the kids growing up it was time to take a family vacation.

Regina is helping her mother excavate in the jungle to get a bump in her skill.


Laith invited Kendall along for a visit.


First kiss


Boyfriend and girlfriend
Laith's excited!


Will you marry me?


She said yes!


Arlo is really sick and he is becoming an elder.


Octavia on her own decided to try Pufferfish! I hurried to save the game before she took her first bite just in case it was deadly, lol. I didn't need to worry though because she survived!


Don't remember why I took this pic honestly.
I think Octavia is eating one of her needed dishes bit I didn't write it down.


Back home and Laith and Kendall are getting married.
They have now moved out together.
Later Laith!


Regina does not like losing.


It's birthday time for Paxton and Petra.

Happy Birthday Paxton!


He gained cheerful and responsible.


Happy Birthday Petra!


She gained perfectionist and responsible.


Looks like Ophelia and her husband are still going strong.


Regina is so girly in my head and this just proves it ... her favorite drink is sparkling water, lol.


He needs to workout, not stare at the giant bowl of candy!




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment