Sunday, December 23, 2018

Rowbottom P35

We check in with the family at the park.


They both have great aim.


It was a fun day for Regina and Vincente.


Yummy empanadas


I guess Olive didn't get enough sleep last night.


Someone played hard at the park, lol.


Taking ghost lady for a jog.


They had scheduled the boys' birthday party at the park but there is a thunderstorm. So the family packed up and headed home for the party.


Happy birthday Peter!


He gained dog lover


Happy Birthday Parker!


He gained cheerful
  

Yeah, thanks Miguel for breaking yet another sink!


Making friends online


Parker is such a happy kid.


Happy Birthday Vincente!


I'm sexy and I know it


They have almost come the the end of their reign.
Only a couple more things to do.


I saw you looking at my man ... I have something special for you


Death curse ... or watchers curse ... I can't remember
But ... you are cursed ... mwahahaha 


Throwing pedals is fun!


Paxton's wife is pregnant with baby #5


Vows renewed for these two.




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment