Thursday, October 12, 2017

Gen 4 Kaydence P1

Kaydence
Traits - Insane, Bookworm, Loner
Like skills - Responsible, Good Manners
Job - Writer

Gerard and Macie did not feel comfortable with Kaydence living on her own since she is off in her own insane little world most of the time so Kaydence will be living at home for now. Not sure if she will ever move out. I guess we will have to wait and see together.


She has moved in to Ceci's room since it has a private bathroom. This way she feels more independent while living at home. The room had been completely redecorated with lots of pink. Which of course she has been obsessed with since she was a kid.


Kaydence wanted to become confident so what better way than to brush her pearly whites.


Leo stopped by the house for a visit. 


He spent all his time there with Kaydence so it made me wonder if he came there to specifically see her. They sat and chatted for hours.


Then they headed outside to cloud gaze before Leo went home.


While Kay was working on her current book she had an insane episode and started talking to her computer. I think she was telling it a story. 

Don't tell it the story girlie, write the story.


Gerard got abducted by aliens this evening. 
Maybe an alien baby? I've never had on in TS4 so that would be cool.


Kay is very much in her own world and just keeps to herself.
Being and insane loner doesn't really help her to want to go out and meet people. I am honestly surprised that she is able to leave the house for work.


Her best friend is her little sis Ceci. 
Ceci is always asking her for advice too ... sometimes at the most inappropriate times.

Kay: Um, sis, I need to pee. Go away.


Ceci: I feel like nobody likes me. What should I do?

Kay: It's okay sis. I will always love you.

Kay is already a level 2 in parenting from Ceci always asking her for advice.


Kay has written a lot of books. It's pretty much all she wishes to do.

Children - Care Bear Sunshine, Care Bear Cousins
Poetry - Twiddle Dee, Pink Poems, My Cowplant
Screenplay - Romeo and Juliet
Short Story - Widdershins Ballet
Fantasy - Blood Moon

She has already had two promotions and is now a Regular Contributor.


Gerard: Why don't you get out of the house and meet a few people. Go to the city and take in a show or something. 

...uncomfortable laughter...


Kay:Yeah I don't think so. I would rather do the dishes dad.


Selfie with mom and they look like twinsies.


Uh oh. Kay dropped the food.


Don't do it Kay!


Eww... she did it.
That's gross!


It looks like Ceci had a bad day at school today.
I would think she would be super excited since it's almost her birthday.


Having a chat with mom. 
Telling her another one of her crazy stories.


Kenzie came by for a visit but she didn't stay long.


Kay is leaving a birthday note for Ceci to find in the morning.


WTF Silvia! 
This is so wrong on many levels, lol


I checked their friendship to see if they got romantically connected somehow and this is what I found.
They basically hate each other so I have no idea why she is calling her up for a date. Not to mention she is engaged to Leo!


I would imagine that Kay would accept the inappropriate invite for two reasons. 
One, she doesn't understand that it's a date and 
Two, her parents are always hounding her to go out and meet people.


Through the whole dinner these two didn't speak one word to each other. I didn't initiate any conversation either because I thought it was odd that they never talked and wanted to see how long it would take for them to do it. They never did, lol. 

It was the most awkward dinner I have ever seen!


It is time for Ceci to have her party.
Look who showed up, Silvia.
She was invited because Kay never told anyone about the horrible date.


Time to make a wish!


Happy Birthday Ceci!


She asked me on a date ... I think ... well at least out to dinner but we didn't talk at all.

Oh Kay, you are too funny.

Not sure any one would believe her even if she knew for sure it was a date. 
After all she is crazy Kay.


I think Ceci is so pretty and she looks alot like Macie.
I can't stand her hair color and wish I would have changed it when she was little but somehow I think it fits her.


It's time to give Gerard and Macie that baby they have both been wishing for. Macie is so ready to finally try that she dragged Gerard in to the closet. Usually they make out first but she was ready to get down to business.


The next morning she took a pregnancy test and it was positive. She is super excited and so is Gerard. I forgot to take a pic of his reaction though. 


Kay has had an update to her wardrobe. 
She looks lovely.


Kay is going to end her week in the hot tube relaxing. 
All alone just how she like it.




So I thought she might be a bit more interesting because she is insane but really she just want's to write ALL the time. Makes for a boring life when you only wish to practice writing, or write a book, or publish a book, etc. She drove me insane, lol.

Next up is Ceci.

I hope you enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment