Saturday, October 13, 2018

Rowbottom P29

Regina is already starting on all her skills so that she doesn't have a mad dash to complete anything when she is an elder, lol. Here you see her teaching Lady to speak. She has already taught her sit and fetch as well.


This is one of Ophelia's twin girls that came over for a visit.


Even though Regina started singing karaoke when she was a child it didn't give her any bump in the singing skill when she aged up. So she is working on it now ... when I remember.


Octavia made nigiri and Regina grabbed a plate. 
She is having lots of trouble with the chopsticks.


Loving on a very dirty Lady, lol.


Romance festival time and Regina is eating dango.


Octavia and Miguel renew their vows and everyone watched the fireworks.


These two must be close because there was no embarrassing moodlet given to either one and they both completed their task in the bathroom at the same time. I just sat there giggling because I couldn't believe it, lol.


Grand family breakfast at opposite ends of the table.


Octavia is at the park grinding the food.
I have to say this is the one part that I seem to slack on.


This time I have Regina with her though eating too.
Regina will NOT have to grind learning the recipes when she is an elder.

Well, that is my goal ... we shall see what happens.


Happy Birthday Ryder!


He gained non-committal and bad manners.

Because of his non-committal trait I decided not to force a spouse on him like I did his siblings and released him in to the world to do his own thing. Now lets see how many kids he has with how many different woman, lol. Good luck Ryder!


Happy Birthday Regina!


She gained goofball, emotional control, mediator, responsible, and good manners.

I really focused on getting as many of the character values as possible. I was so close to getting them all but ran out of time.


All grown up means it's time to find a man!
It took a few hours before any came out to play.


This is Emmanuel and he kept leaving after only being there a few minutes.


Can't really see his face but he's cute.

Oh and I should mention that with all the spouses I don't actually change their features when I see them. I just give them better hair, eyebrows, facial hair, and clothes because lets face it ... they always look such a mess, lol.


Regina is trying to burn the rental down because she is so distracted by her future husband.


Emmanuel came out to explore with them.


Regina got the treasure and with everything they found excavating earned a huge amount of money.


Oh and not to mention ...

They finished the collection!


Back home and Emmanuel is over for a visit.


Regina proposed to him and he denied her!


What do you think is going through her head right now ...


She waited until an hour later and asked again.

This time he said yes!




Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment