Sunday, January 10, 2021

Boolprop Belated Birthday!

 



I know, I am way late to the party ... in fact party is over, but is it really?! Never!! 

I have been out of contact at Boolprop for almost a year now. I cannot believe it! It has been a wild year in my personal life but I am ready to jump back in to the Sims and posting again. My last blog post was in 2019, and that is just crazy. I was also posting for Boolprop 14th birthday challenge but I am going to end that one and start anew. So Happy Freaking 15th Birthday Boolprop!


The link to the rules are HERE

My Founder

Lyla Meeks
Creative, Foodie, Evil
Painter
Friend of the World 

I used the story to create her traits, job, and aspiration. 


I have picked the long lifespan for this adventure. 

As always, there is not going to be a story written. I will be letting her live her life and sharing her journey with all of you. I of course will be directing her for certain things but I like to just let them show me who they are. I hope you all enjoy Lyla's adventure! See you next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment