Friday, November 29, 2019

Boolprop Roulette P3

New Years Eve celebration tonight.


Baby two decided it was time to make an appearance.


They had a baby boy and they named him Landon.


Landon has black hair and pink eyes!
Hair (gen c) = 10pts
Eyes (gen a) = 50pts


That's what you get for trying to make a mess Larissa!


Levin is sparring with his mother.
Needed to be done for work.


After losing she went off to clean the kitchen.


Levin is admiring all his medals that he has received from work.


Barf ... morning sickness again.


Baby three is coming sooner rather then later this time.


Since Levin's mother seems to be glitched she is still around.
So Linda shared the good news.


She got excited for them and their growing family.


So at this point is where I have lost hours of game play.
Larissa had grown to a child.
Landon was still a toddler and baby three was due.

I recovered my save and found the broken cc causing all my issues. 
It took me back to before new years eve. 
I had to play a whole week over :(

Starting again with Larissa's needs finally under control.
Oh and she is not constantly making a mess any more.

I did get frustrated though, of course, and caught myself up to where I was then turned it off. I really need to get back on though and play because after this post I don't have anything else to share.


Levin's co-worker came over dinner.
Psst ... he's an alien!
Levin doesn't know yet so shh


Working out at the gym together. 
Cassandra Goth decided she was going to train Levin.


These two are having an after workout, workout.


They are an adorable couple.


But this is what they look like under the water ... rofl


I will leave you with this cute little guy!





Point Totals
Larissa = 10pts
Landon = 60pts

Part 4 coming soonish ...
I have to play first

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Generation A eyes, well done! I haven't seen those before.

    ReplyDelete