Monday, February 20, 2017

W&S Betty P7

Betty shared the big news with Freddy.


Shortly after that her friends popped in again for a visit. 


Betty, that is a huge belly for only the first trimester!


I made Tony and Theo wives and moved them in. I can't remember their names though and I forgot to write them down. This is one of them. She could smell what Betty was cooking and asked if she could come over to eat. 


Romance festival is in town again. 
Betty is throwing some petals. 


Doing a romantic painting. 
Not sure how that is romantic. 


Sharing a smooch with her love


This is the other wife. They are all chatting in the hallway by the trash shoot. 


Second trimester belly


Hanging out in the dining/reading area of the apartment.  


Looking cute in her club outfit


Mom and dad came out to visit. 
I thought it was sooo cute that Bernard wanted to feel her belly. 


Third trimester belly


She is having a squeamish freakout while cooking. 


It looks funny


Oh and then she went into labor. Maybe she was thinking about how gross giving birth was going to be, lol. 


We have twin boys!


Meet Stefan and Gerard 


Feeding time right away for the boys.


Betty starting working out a couple hours after the boys were born. 


While daddy was on baby duty


This is Stefan


This stumbling cutie is Gerard




That's it for now. 
I hope you enjoyed. 


2 comments:

  1. her belly was huge I'm not surprised she had twins
    Who are super cute!!

    I'm not sure I like the key thing in sims 4 - I bet it gets very annoying with everyone just walking in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It only happens when you live in apartments and give out your key but you don't have to give them out. You can also revoke the key too.

    ReplyDelete