Tuesday, February 21, 2017

W&S Betty P8

Gerard is happy playing with his dino.


Stefan is crying by the toy box. 


Betty is trying to read Stefan a book but he looks so mad, lol.


Gerard on the other hand is loving his story time with dad. 


Give me a hug little bug


No mommy...lol


Why are you throwing a party in the middle of the night!


Bernard is not happy while he is cleaning up all the dishes around the house. 


But he cheers up when little Gerard comes out to eat with him. 


Stefan looks evil and Gerard is sad. 


The facial expressions of the toddlers are so cute!


Oh my, Stefan is such a fussy toddler. 


Finally some peace and quiet. 


Oh my gosh...she is back!


I don't think so...get outta my apartment. 
Your days of sucking my wife's blood is over. 


Bath time for the boys. 



Betty is always working out now. 


It is already time for Freddy to have his birthday. 


They have a new neighbor that was complaining about all the noise from the birthday party. Which is weird because there wasn't even any music playing, lol.


Bernard is so proud of his little Betty and her family. 



This is where I'll leave you. 
I hope you enjoyed!


2 comments:

  1. Lol I'm glad he shood off the vampire!!!! I wander why she keeps picking on Betty?!

    AWWWWWW the toddler stuff in sims 4 IS SO CUTE .... it is now killing me not to buy it just for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know you only need the base game to try out toddlers and all their stuff...wink...wink!

    So far the vamp hasn't been back so I think she got scared off.

    ReplyDelete