Tuesday, May 23, 2017

W&S Gerard P15

It felt so weird getting back into this file! I felt a little lost to be honest and really had to push myself to play it. I tend to get a little bored with it all at this point because it is just the same thing over and over again. I am so happy that a new GP is coming out soon to give more content for kids and the whole family! Okay on with the show ... 

Little Kenzie was playing in Macie's makeup I see. 


Bernard is out tonight and cleaning the place up. 


It is time for Kaydence to have her birthday party.
We are having it at the park.


Nice to see these two are still in love. 
I am surprised that his eye hasn't wandered again. 


Macie helping little Kaydence blow out her candles. 


Kaydence is having a chat with her uncle. 


Monkeying around


Stefan and his wife are still into each other I see.
I wonder if they will have anymore babies?
I think the triplets did for them, lol 


Shooting some hoops.


Giving his youngest baby some love.


She is a little madam! 


Cecilia needs a lot of attention from her parents or she gets sad.


Eugenia is out and getting to know Kaydence. 
They both share the insane trait.


Look at that sad face. 
I swear Cecilia's face is gonna get stuck!


Kaydence is playing around on the chemistry set she got for her birthday.
As you can see she has started a little fire.


Which turned into a big one


Gerard was at work so thank goodness Macie stepped up and put it out. 


Macie is reading little Cecilia a story


Upstairs the other kiddos are doing their homework.





They are all good kids so far.


Gerard has created his own bowling club.


These are the Flaming Llamas 


Gerard needs a reason to get out of the house every now and then.
All those kids drive both of us nuts, lol.



Hope you enjoyed! 

I really need to start focusing more on Gerard and his whims.
I tend to get so distracted by all the kids. 
It should be a lot easier now that there is only one toddler. 

But can you believe that he has actually wished for another child! I think he has gone bananas!! Good thing the house is full and it will never happen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment