Saturday, June 3, 2017

W&S Gerard P16

First I wanted to show you all what Gerard's nieces and nephews look like as of now. I'll start with Stefan's triplets. This is Wendy and Rita.



This is Cruz


This little guy here is Rosalie's son Rico.


All the kiddos are doing their homework together. 
Nice and responsible kids. 


Gerard was in the mood for some singing. 
I think he is serenading Macie.


Delaine called and asked Gerard if he wanted to meet up at the gym and workout. He helped Delaine improve her form with boxing before he wandered off and did his own thing. There is definitely no chance of these two getting back together. 


Macie made some delicious looking lamb chops. 


Cecilia is watching her big sis play on the spaceship just waiting for the day she can join.


Macie is helping one of the boys improve their logic skill. 
Most of the time I cannot tell the boys apart. 


Gerard is having a chat with dear old dad. 


Little clingy Cecilia is playing with mama. 


She doesn't seem to be enjoying it much, lol


Stefan and Rosalie called to invite Gerard out to the bluffs.


They all hung out by the bonfire for awhile. 


Rosalie ended up leaving pretty quickly but the guys hung out and danced. 


Time for another Flaming Llama meetup. 
They mostly drank this time round.


Macie is reading a story to the kiddos. 
I just love how they all can sit and listen instead of it being one at a time. 


Gerard is pranking Leo with a noxious cloud.


He is waving it over to Leo


Yeah Gerard that is really stinky!


At this point I have installed the new game pack. 
I have noticed that the adults play at the dollhouse all the time now.




This is where I'll leave you for now. 
I hope you enjoyed!!




No comments:

Post a Comment