Saturday, June 10, 2017

W&S Gerard P17

I'm sure I have said this more than once but Macie really is a fab cook.


Oh no ...


I forgot to hang up garlic so we have our first vamp intruder. 


He looks awfully nasty!


Yep Macie had been used as a blood bag.
Don't worry as soon as he left I hung up the garlic. 
We shouldn't have any more unwanted visitors. 


Kenzie woke up this morning and needed a little advice. 

K: I want to be a ninja when I grow up. What do I need to do now to start getting ready for being a ninja when I'm a grown up?

M: Start practicing your hiding.


Here Macie is teaching Cecilia the importance of saying please and thank you.


Bernard came out to visit tonight. 
He was feeling a little blue ... 
Macie tried to cheer him up but it didn't work.


Bernard floated off to clean up the mess in the bathroom.


Kenzie is working on her empathy skill by playing doctor with her teddy.


Uh oh ... Kaydence is having a little insane convo with herself. 


I don't remember why I took this photo now but he sure does look proud of himself!


Stefan called and invited Gerard to the gym for a workout.


I enjoyed watching Stefan on the treadmill.
Creepy I know but I just like the way he looks, lol


Delaine came over and her son needed some advice.

Kai: I got a present that I think is dumb. I want to trade it with a friend or give it back. Can I do that?

D: That present was for you. Be grateful.


Kenzie is going through a Bear phase. 
All she wants to do is wear a Bear suit. 


Gerard talked with her about the phase and then to show support dressed up as a Bear too. 


The Romance Festival is back in town and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to get these two love birds out of the house. While they were there I had them renew their vows. It only seemed fitting since last time they were there Macie threw herself at Gerard and ended his marriage. 


 They had a wonderful time out. 


Little Kaydence decided to get up in the middle of the night to make a mess. I don't think she realized that her daddy would be getting home from work at that time. 


Gerard gave her a firm talking to and then sent her off to bed. 



I hope you enjoyed!!

I haven't even scratched the surface of this new game pack and from what I have seen so far it is really fun! It has helped renew my interest in this family. 




No comments:

Post a Comment