Friday, February 24, 2017

W&S Betty P11

Family trip to the park. 
Betty doesn't look to comfortable right now. 


Gerard Playing


Stefan is climbing up to join in playing. 


Betty is sitting and watching her boys. 
I had her start a club gathering while there. 


The boys are just monkeying around :)


You should not be throwing a party so late at night Tony!


Eugenia popped in tonight and cleaned the sink before she broke it.


Tony came over to visit and apologize for all the noise last night. 
Betty was in labor and didn't really care what he had to say.


Baby time finally


They had a little girl...how perfect. 
Her name is Rosalie 


Stefan is checking out his new baby sister. 


Rosalie is hanging out on the couch babbling to Stefan


What a cutie pie.
I really need to find new eyes because they just look weird sometimes.


Daddy is getting a start on potty training


I just figured out that you can put the highchair against the table and the toddlers can eat with the family! I love it!


Ugh....Tony is having another party.


Sweet little hugs between Gerard and Rosalie


Freddy is doing some mean cleaning, lol


Goodnight little princess


Theo and his wife Stephany had twins. 


Having some upside down fun with mama


Yay for piggyback rides. 


Just a couple more spins in the air and then it's time for bed. 



This is where I'll leave you. 
I hope you enjoyed! 





2 comments:

  1. I am really glad they had a girl!!!!
    Rosalie is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I was happy too. It is just so perfect. Hopefully no more babies for them. I do have random woohoo set with a 20% chance getting pregos so we will see. If they do have anymore I will have to move them into a house because there is no more room in this apartment for another kid.

    ReplyDelete