Wednesday, February 8, 2017

W&S Betty P5

These are Freddy's roommates, Tony and Theo. 
I had placed all three of them in her building together hoping she would fall for one of them. 


She wanted to give out another apartment key so Theo is the next to get one. 


Another nice painting by Betty. 


Betty got invited by Khaled to join a Cosplay club so Betty used her dads old knight suit and headed out to join them. 


This is ghost Bernard and at first I thought it was Betty's dad but it's not. 


When the gathering was over Betty spent some time at the park with Khaled cludgazing. 


She became such good friends with him that she wanted to give him an apartment key. 


Eugenia came out tonight to spend some time with Betty. 


She had a very random wish to create a social media account. 


Freddy stopped by for a visit and needless to say Betty was happy about it. 


Betty doing a sexy pose and I am pretty sure that Freddy is checking out her butt, lol


Betty asked him to be her boyfriend and he said yes. 


Betty is super excited, lol


The celebratory selfie


Her neighbor Tony popped by and she gave him a key as well. 
She really needs more female friends. 


More friends came by to hang out. She always has a house full of men. I should've made her a serial romantic, lol. 


I like to think that Eugenia is sad that her baby girl is growing up and she is missing it. 


So this is where it got a little boring. Betty just had a string of whims to paint. So here comes all the paintings. 








and this is the final painting in her little painting spree. 


She made a TON of money from all her paintings. 
I didn't actually take pictures of them all because she did only this for almost a week! 





This is where I will leave you. 
I hope you enjoyed!



3 comments:

  1. she does have a lot of men friends with keys to her flat!!

    Im amused to see some of the sims 3 paintings in sims 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she does! I made Theo and Tony wives in hopes that they will have babies at the same time Betty does. Plus it will give her some more female friends.

    How cute would it be for toddler playdates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, the other comment was me. I didn't realize my daughter had signed me out, lol

    ReplyDelete