Sunday, February 19, 2017

W&S Betty P6

Betty went to another club gathering and while there she talked with the leader. Betty wanted her to step down so she could become leader. 


She did eventually agree and everyone seemed happy about it. 


So on this peaceful night while Betty was fast asleep time slowed down....
A vampire broke into her apartment


Made it's way down the hall towards Betty's room


Entered her bedroom...
As you can guess I am freaking out trying to stop this!


Did some kind of mind control on Betty while she was still asleep


Betty suddenly got up


The vamp then changed forms and used another mind control power on her. 


She then drank from her!!


The vamp left and Betty passed out. 
I am sitting there thinking...wtf just happened! 


The next morning when Betty gets up for the day she is feeling drained. She doesn't know why though. All I can think is....please don't become become a vampire. 


Later that morning Betty's friends did a surprise pop in. The timing was great because for some reason (wink) Betty didn't want to be alone. 
I have no idea why they all do this but when her friends come over they always gather in the bathroom first. 


Give some lovin to Freddy


Khaled had called and invited Betty to his birthday party. 
She was excited about going. 


The party ended up being pretty boring but we got to see him blow out the candles. 


I had no idea that he was having his elder birthday!
You look good old man, lol


Betty went on a date with Freddy and they woohooed in the closet...again, lol


Once they got back to her place Betty popped the question


Freddy of course said yes!


They were both fast asleep when the vamp came back again. 


I thought Freddy would stop it but instead he just stood there and watched!
This vamp needs to get it through her head that Betty is not her personal blood bag!


I decided not to have them wait to get married. 


I had the ceremony in the living room so it would be like Bernard and Eugenia were there. 


Time to make a baby!


Oh yeah! Baby success :)





This is where I'll leave you. 
I hope you enjoyed!



2 comments:

  1. lmao!!!!
    so in sims 4 the vampires break in like buglers to drink sims blood ... lol
    that was too funny that it happened at all let alone twice!!

    I can't wait to see the baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that it would happen! I couldn't stop it and I spent the next 24 sim hours hoping that she wasn't going to turn into a vamp. Thank goodness she only drank and didn't turn her!

    You will get to see the baby in the next part tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete