Friday, January 27, 2017

W&S Part 6

I was trying to set up two cakes because it was time for Bernard to become elder and Betty to become a child. Unfortunately Bernard aged up before I could get the candles on the cake. 


But we were able to have Betty blow out her candles.


Little cutie she is. 


Awe....sweet little kisses from daddy. 
I can't believe he is an elder already. 
I have never played on short lifespan before and it goes really fast. 


Anya came over to say happy b-day. 
She is expecting a baby!


Bernard is happily hacking for money. 


Anya invited Bernard out for Bears night at the bar. 
This time I sent him alone. 
Neither of them look like they want to be there. 


They played some foosball and then headed home. 
Bernard didn't like being around all those bears.


Another club gathering. 


Anya looks so cute pregos in her knight outfit. 


Betty invited a friend over to play after school. 
Can't remember his name though. 


Bernard and Eugenia playing around. 


Bernard is still so clumsy in the kitchen. 
He cut his finger!   


Helping little Betty with her homework. 


The apartment trash shoot is all backed up so Bernard calls to have it fixed. 


Eugenia stayed to make sure it really got fixed. 



This is where I will leave you. 
I hope you all enjoyed it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment