Sunday, January 22, 2017

Whims and Sims

Okay so I stumbled upon a TS4 challenge that is close to the TS3 wishacy that I used to play all the time. It's called Whims and Sims 

I created a random sim using the TS4 Random Sim Generator. I also randomized the lifespan and got the Short lifespan. 

This is Bernard Schaap  

Aspiration- Computer Whiz
Traits- Glutton, Outgoing, Insider



He has moved into San Myshuno at 930 Medina Studios.
Remaining money is $1,455
Lot Traits- Gnomes, Penny Pixies 

I am not going to keep score because I hate doing that. This is just a short fun little challenge for me to try. I will not use any cheats, money or otherwise during this challenge. I hardly ever pay attention to my sims whims because I always have my own agenda for them so...it will be nice to see what they actually want to do versus what I want them to do. Once Bernard has reached the end of his short life I will look to see how many whims I actually completed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment