Monday, September 3, 2018

Rowbottom P14

Okay, here's the thing with sharing your computer and game with your children ... they mess with things and it screws you over in your legacy!

Let me explain. My youngest, she's 12, decided she wanted her animals to live longer so she went in to MCCC and changed the lifespan for dogs and cats to these ridiculously long lives.

Now, granted she thought it would only change it in her file so I wasn't too upset when I changed it back but then this happened. Nika died! I loaded back in my game after making the change and the first thing to happen was this. She didn't even have an elder birthday! She just died, boom, bang, done! Thankfully, she had been trained completely but I wasn't ready for it.


The whole family was devastated and I'm sure just as confused as me.


Octavia as the voted heiress to the legacy got to work on training Sansa.
Sansa is not as smart as her mother so it took more than one training session for her to learn it but learn it she did.


Sisterly bonding.


Bram came over to mourn Nika and his father joined him.


These two do a lot together.
It will be sad when Ofelia has to move out.
Speaking of moving the family has a new house if you couldn't tell.


Octavia is getting a head start on her singing.


Makenna is pushing for her last few levels.
Then she needs to win a singing contest.


Flea market is in town and Octavia is trying Samosa.


And here you go this is how I got screwed over again. Sansa is dead. No elder birthday, completely out of the blue she is gone! She only learned two commands and I don't feel she even had a full life.

Teresa, when you read this, does this mean I fail the cats and dog training portion of the challenge?


In hopes that I didn't fail I just went ahead and had Octavia adopt a puppy.
This is Bella and she is a mixed breed.
We will all be surprised to see what she looks like when she ages up.
She will be fluffy though.
Traits - hairy, friendly, sleuth


Happy Birthday Olavo!


He adds unflirty and responsible to his traits.


All the boys chatting.
Olavo has been given a job in the athletic field and left to fend for himself in the spouse department. In the morning Olavo will officially move out.


Before Bram left he decided to shower in the rain, lol.


Okay so I was playing really late and didn't take many pics because I was tired and zoning out, not a good idea when playing your challenge family, lol, I didn't take many pics.

So now we are at the twins birthday party.
They are having a water balloon fight.


Happy Birthday Octavia!


Happy Birthday Ofelia!


Makenna just can't believe all her kids are grown up.


Octavia adds loner, responsible, and good manners

Ofelia adds perfectionist and responsible



Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment