Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Rowbottom P20

Grandma is spending time with Laith teaching him some basic needs.


Ugh, morning sickness.


We are having another baby!


Oh Miguel is so happy to hear it.


Octavia is rocking it in the cooking department.


Laith gets a lot of attention.
They are both helping him with blocks.


Bella has learned to shake.


It will be sad when she's gone.


I though this would be her last painting but it was second to last.


She was painting another one when her time ran out.
RIP Makenna!


The commotion put Octavia in labor.


She looks so happy on such a sad day.


She had boy/girl twins.
Paxton and Petra join the family.


Learning to roll over and with that Bella knows all the tricks.
Octavia is now a level 5 dog trainer.


I gave Bella an age down treat since she has learned all the commands I thought I would keep her around a little longer. There is nothing else to be done with dog training until the next heir is picked.


It's only been two days and Makenna is already out for a visit.
I think Vincente is explaining to her that she's dead because she looks a little shocked.


Petra is fussy


and I forgot to write down what Paxton is.
He's cute though.


Okay so, I was trying to have a birthday party for Laith while the twins were still babies. The whole family was over and the twins were crying. I was trying to get Vincente and Octavia to change and feed them but everyone wanted some baby time. So in all the commotion Laith blew out his candles with Miguel and I wasn't watching because I was too busy trying to sort out the twins.

Laith gained the evil trait.


A very stinky Petra is watching her brother and grandfather work together.



Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment