Sunday, September 9, 2018

Rowbottom P18

It's lottery day and I would say good luck but none of them won.
With four adults in the house I thought we had good odds.


Play dead Bella


Guess what ... we are having a baby!


Miguel is super excited to be a daddy!


The morning sickness is harsh though.


Makenna made ramen for the family.



I suddenly remembered that I have never checked to see if she ever earned spice hound.
She did!


Bella don't beg.


Harvest day is here and everyone is appeasing the gnomes first try.


Family dinner.


It is also Vincente's birthday so Octavia is making him a cake.


The family is gathered and celebrating.


Happy Birthday Vincente!


If you couldn't tell sis, I'm pregnant!


Makenna is excited to be a grandma.


It's time to knock out the rest of the recipes.


She is eating all the Mexican food recipes.


That face says it all, lol.

Please no more!


I realized that I somehow missed one.
I figured it out, forgot to write it down, but it doesn't even matter.


She finally did it!!!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment