Friday, March 3, 2017

W&S Betty P16

The family headed out to the city for the day.
Rosalie and Gerard were joking around with dad.



Freddy was feeling extremely energetic 


Stefan is workout obsessed!
He went jogging instead of hanging out.  


Betty and Freddy are still so in love!
Her heart is going to be broken!


Gerard is walking around collecting things.
Looking for globes 


and unique posters 


This may be their last night together. 


They woke up feeling frisky, lol


I think she knows his time is close because she will not leave him alone.


Selfie time. 
This will be a nice memory for her.


More lovin


Hot damn Stefan! 


He is always intensely working out. 
I haven't told him to workout at all. 
This is all his own doing!


Freddy wasn't feeling too good and needed some medicine. 


The kids are spending more time chatting with dad. 


Selfie time with his boys. 


I actually think Stefan does look more like him after all.


and his time expired at 3am. 
For a minute I thought he was going to live longer. 


Betty is in shock


Please just give me one more day! 
You owe me for taking both my parents while I was a teen. 


He said no and collected Freddy


He tried to go watch TV again and Betty freaked out. 
Grim she just might collect your soul if you're not careful. 


This is where I'll leave you.
I hope you enjoyed! 




1 comment:

  1. Oh it is so sad that Freddy has passed away - Betty is going to miss him (sniff)

    ReplyDelete