Saturday, March 4, 2017

W&S Betty P17

Betty was so lost without Freddy that she slept the rest of the night on the couch next to his urn.


This is a sad painting she did and I think it's supposed to be the city where they would always go and watch sims busking. 


Everyone is so devastated and crying in bed




One of their friends came over and helped clean up since everyone is useless at the moment.


The saddest family meal I have ever seen!


It's time for the twins to grow up.


Stefan




Gerard


Gerard was not happy with his neighbors having a party. 
He definitely doesn't want to live in an apartment anymore. 


Remember the girls that the boys brought over that one time....at band camp, lol


This is Greta and Stefan has fallen head over heels for her. 


Betty wants to see one of her kids get married. 
Stefan popped the question


Greta said yes!


Since Betty is old and won't have much time left I sped up the dating process for Stefan and Greta.
First date = first kiss = proposal 


The damn vamp came back. 


You are not getting in my house


I may be old but you don't mess with my kids!


I would get out of her house little vamp or she just might steak you, lol


Betty called and retired


One of the neighbors was having a lot of problems with the trash shoot 


Helping Rosalie with her homework


Oh hello grandma


Oh Betty, I'm sorry that Freddy is gone but he will come around and see you soon. 



That is where I will leave you for now. 
I hope you enjoyed!



1 comment:

  1. it is a shame Freddy didn't see the boys grow up!!
    Is there nothing that keeps vampires away - them keep coming in at night would annoy me!!

    ReplyDelete