Sunday, March 12, 2017

W&S Gerard P3

Freddy and Bernard come out tonight to visit with Gerard.
They are all in a great mood and just sit talking the night away.


Gerard wanted to throw a party so I made it an engagement party. 
I wish you could actually have an engagement party!
Here he is giving a speech about Delaine and how they fell in love.


Catching up with Rosalie.


Chatting away


Goodbye kisses for Delaine


The next day Rosalie called and invited Gerard over for a visit. 


What!? Rosalie! You're pregnant... I just saw you yesterday and you were not pregnant! How in the hell are you now about to pop!


Gerard swiped one of the toddler chairs from Rosalie's old room, lol. 
I guess he thinks he might be needing it soon.


Gerard has had a promotion at work. 
He is now a Minor Crimelord.


Delaine called and invited Gerard to a dance party at the ruins.
His brother Stefan was there too.


They snuck off for a little alone time during the show. 


I don't think you all can tell in the picture but that bush is nasty. I can't believe they wanted to woohoo in it...yuck, lol


Gerard had invited Deliane to spend the night with him. 
While she was over he asked her to move in with him. 
Since they are engaged it just seemed right to live together.


Now they can make out all the time. Which is what they do...hahaha


Wedding planning can be so stressful for the bride. 


They are at Praline Park looking at the wedding venue. 
Taking a pic to check out the lighting. 


Gerard wanted to do some relaxing before he headed off to work. 


Delaine wanted to look at one more venue and it just so happens that Stefan called and asked her if she wanted to hang out. So she headed off to meet him at the City park. 


I hadn't realized that these two are best friends. 
I don't even know when or how it happened. 
I hope I don't have anything to worry about with these two... 


Delanie is not really feeling this venue. 
"If I wanted to get married in the city I would just do it at the festival for free"


Stefan headed home and Delaine did a little stargazing before she headed home too.



This is where I'll leave you. 
I hope you enjoyed! 


1 comment:

  1. what did you mean when you said the bush was nasty?
    I can't wait to see their children!

    ReplyDelete