Tuesday, March 7, 2017

W&S Gerard House

So this is a cute little house that I found online and decided to try and replicate it for Gerard to live in.


I think it ended up coming out really well so now it is decorated and ready for Gerard.


The living area is an open floor plan.
Living room


Kitchen/dining 


Master bedroom





Master Bath





Not sure why I took a photo of the hallway but you can see two doors which will be his future children's rooms. 


Backyard 


I made a little area for his parents and grandparents.


This is his view from his backyard. 


The house has a total of four rooms and three bathrooms.
The only room decorated right now is his room. 
I am putting off decorating the other rooms until he has kids.


That is all for now. 
Tomorrow Gerard will be moving in! 

1 comment: