Thursday, March 9, 2017

W&S Gerard P2

Gerard was feeling playful and he was hungry which gave him the option of making gummybear pancakes...I've never seen that before. 


Gerard has been rolling whims to see Delaine but before I can do anything about it she calls him for a date. Uh, yes please!


Gerard wants to get married to Delaine and woohoo with Delaine. 
I thought the get married one was quick to come because they are not even dating yet.
But you know what sir...your whim is my command.


So we get started on working that friendship bar up high enough to start flirting. 
They really do get on very well together. 


Gerard is making his move...


She is way into it and she should be because she asked him out.


Made it to the first kiss stage. 


More flirting...


Deliane will you be my girlfriend...


Of course I will.


Gerard was feeling good and flirty so he invited her to spend the night. 
That means we get to knock the woohoo whim out.


Oh my gosh...look who decided to show up. I can't stop it because Gerard is the only controllable sim and he is her target. 


Eugenia saves the day!
The vamp got a huge shock when Eugenia came out of the picture she was haunting. 
The vamp turned around and immediately left, lol


Gerard and Delaine were safe the rest of the night. 
Good morning kisses from Delaine.


I wanted Gerard to propose somewhere nice so I sent them off to the bluffs. 
They had a nice swim in not so nice looking water.


Woohoo in the bush


and finally the proposal.
Look at that view!


She said yes


That night Betty and Bernard came out to visit. 


Betty was so happy for her boy. 



This is where I'll leave you. 
I hope you enjoyed!




1 comment:

  1. He has his own ghost body guard - I laughed when Eugenia frightened off the vamp!!
    Gummybear pancakes - lmao!!

    ReplyDelete