Thursday, March 16, 2017

W&S Gerard P6

Delaine needed to go out to the Spice District and meet new people for work. 


Since Gerard worked night's he headed out to the city with her.
He ended up spending his time in the Karaoke bar and lost track of where Deliane was. 


Since he was in the city already he wanted to pop in and visit Macie.

"What is that?!"
"You're going to be a daddy Gerard!"


Damage is already done so might as well get what he came for.
Yes, I know that sounds horrible but all he really wants is woohoo,


"Gerard I want to keep the baby here with me to live." 

"I think that sounds like an awesome idea. I'm not really ready to raise a family yet. I will of course give you and the baby anything you need." 


Gerard is a little concerned about having a child but Macie is just so happy about it. Look at her glow!


After that bombshell Gerard needed to blow off some steam. 
He invited Stefan out for Karaoke. 


Gerard was in a foul mood and took it out on multiple people. 


He also has to be a jerk to keep up his reputation at work. 
He is a criminal after all.


Gerard ended his evening with a drink and then headed home. 


A bit later he popped in to check on Macie. 
Everything is going good.


Betty came out and got to meet Delaine for the first time. 
She really liked her.


Delaine's friend was having a birthday party.


Gerard thought that lamp looked expensive.


So he decided to swipe it. 
He got a few hundred dollars for it.


Bryson invited Gerard out to a dance party at the Von Haunts.


Once again his brother was there. 


Gerard needs to complete mean interactions for work. 
This guy is already in the red with Gerard.


It is not his lucky day. 


I love the look on those two faces while the fight is going on. 


Gerard won...of course.


Gerard wanted to sabotage the sink at the Von Haunts estate.


It worked and he was pleased.


Time to check on Macie again. 
It looks like she had the baby.


Gerard headed upstairs to meet his son.


This little guy is Leonardo.


I think he is going to look a lot like daddy.


"Gerard I want to have one more baby because I want Leonardo to have a sibling to play with."

"I think we can do that Macie but are you sure you want to have another so soon."

"Yes, absolutely!"




This is where I will leave you for now. 
I hope you enjoyed!





1 comment:

  1. awww Leonardo is so cute!
    I wander how long he will be able to hide this for?!
    Lol it is too funny!!

    ReplyDelete