Tuesday, March 7, 2017

W&S Betty P19

Betty wanted to do some painting at the museum.
Once there she needed some inspiration so she walked around looking at the artwork.
Looking at that painting though may give you neck pain Betty, lol 


The art director stood and watched Betty paint the whole time. 


Really Greta, you peed yourself right in front of the toilet! 


Betty and Gerard headed out to the Humor and Hijinks festival. 


They both joined the pranksters side but alas they didn't win.


Oh my...while they were there, Greta went into labor and had triplets! 


They had two girls and a boy
Wendy, Rita, and Cruz


Proud papa and Grandma


Oh my gosh...an hour later Betty died!
I didn't even get a notification about her time almost being up!
The game robbed me of preparing for her death!!


Damn you Grim!
She died right in front of her grandbabies.


I am feeling just like everyone else right now, devastated!


Well this means that it is time for Gerard to take over for Gen 3.
I wanted to see the toddlers age up before I moved him out. 

This is Wendy


Rita


Cruz




Because I got distracted with raising the twins and then Rosalie I kinda failed Betty in the whims department. I focused too much on her kids so although she lived a longer life than her dad she didn't complete many more whims than he did. :(

Whims completed = 237

I forgot to look at how many times she was happy and sad. I almost forgot to look at her whim count because I was caught so off guard by her death.

I know this is a short one but I want to start the next one off with Gerard moving into his new home. 

I hope you all enjoyed! 

1 comment:

  1. Bye Betty (sniff!!)
    The triplets look cute.
    I can't wait to see what kind of life Gerard has.

    ReplyDelete