Monday, March 6, 2017

W&S Betty P18

Greta is a born ingame sim from one of the townie families. I didn't create her or her parents and I am surprised by how compatible she is with Stefan and that she is pretty, lol


Betty is still playing the keyboard with just her pointer fingers, lol.
After all this time she is still a level 2


Bro selfies


Stefan got a job as a Mascot in the athletic career. 


Betty thought he looked adorable and wanted a picture with him.


Freddy has come out for the first time.


Everyone was sleeping so he did the dishes. 


Gerard got up just in time to visit with his dad before he disappeared for the day.


You are still beautiful Betty


Greta now lives with the family. 


Her and Stefan are always all over eachother. 


Bernard called and invite everyone to the Romance Festival. 


Greta and Stefan had an impromptu wedding while there.


How lovely! 


As soon as they kissed fireworks went off, literally.


Everyone stood around and watched. 
It was pretty


They all drank and celebrated the happy occasion. 
I was happy that Bernard got to be there but I wish Freddy could have!


Throwing petals with the love guru


Another painting I have never seen. 
I am keeping this one.


Later that night before bed Greta broke the news to Stefan that he was going to be a daddy.


Greta woke up in a foul mood thinking that Stefan had betrayed her. He did nothing but sleep so I think she had a bad dream or something. It was weird and never happened in my game before. 


But Stefan made it all better with some air kisses


Working out together keeps the fam together.


Gerard and mama selfie.



This is where I'll leave you.

I hope you enjoyed!




1 comment:

  1. Greta looks nice - I bet they will have nice babies.
    I loved seeing the wedding stuff - a lot different to sims 3

    ReplyDelete